Ford Fairmont For Sale Craigslist
The Fairmont was a classic compact car built by Ford in the late 70s and early 80s. It was the model that replaced the Maverick and was succeed by the popular Tempo. It was originally available as both a two door and four door sedan. The Fairmont helped introduce the Ford Fox platform along with the Zephyr. See the original Ford Fairmont specs below.
Ford Fairmont Specifications (1978 - 1983)
- Body Styles: 2-door coupe/sedan, 4-door sedan/station wagon
- Layout: Front Engine / Rear Wheel Drive
- Engines: 140 cu in OHC I4, 200 cu in Thriftpower Six I6, 255 & 302 cu in Windsor V8
- Transmission: 4-speed manual, 3-speed C3-C5 automatic
- Wheelbase: 105.5 in (2,680 mm)
- Length: 193.8 in (4,920 mm)
Ford Fairmont Classifieds!
Check out the site FordFairmontForSale.com for Ford Fairmont cars listed for sale on Craigslist and eBay across North America.